ZH Healthcare, headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA is a healthcare technology innovator that is revolutionizing health IT with blueEHR – Health IT as a Service (HITaaS), a cloud-based healthcare specific software development and infrastructure environment that empowers users to build and deploy eHealth solutions quick and efficient. blueEHR is used in 100+ countries and 36languages. ZH Healthcare’s Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) is located in Kochi, Kerala, India with over 200 employees.
We are driven by a set of Values to minimizing the cost of healthcare technology globally to empower people to live their life to the fullest thus contributing to an Affordable Healthcare. If you share these sentiments and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to talk to you.
To learn more about ZH Heathcare please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Position Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Kochi, Kerala (Currently Remote due to Covid)
No. of positions: 2
We are looking for a dedicated Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team in identifying hiring needs and filling open job positions of internal departments. The responsibilities of the Recruiter include identifying future hiring needs, sourcing candidates through databases, social media and other conventional and non-conventional sources, conducting pre-screening calls to ascertain relevance with the requirements, candidate pipelining for forecasted requirements, etc.
The successful Recruiter will have excellent interpersonal skills and is organized and detail-oriented.
– Constant communication with all departments to identify priorities and forecasting.
– Attracting suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
– Conducting pre-screening and sorting through applicants to fill open positions.
– Assessing applicants’ knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
– Maintaining candidate database and providing relevant reports to supervisor / manager.
– Must have at least 3 + years experience in IT recruitment
– Must have experience with recruitment processes and online sourcing.
– Must have prior experience in using online recruiting tools and social media to attract talent.
– Must be an expert in Boolean search strings for the IT Industry.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Good decision-making skills.
– Healthcare IT background is highly preferred.
– Prior experience in Employee engagement is preferred
– Any experience in company brand building is good to have.
Please apply here or send resumes to email@example.com