ZH Healthcare (ZH) is a leading healthcare technology innovator that is revolutionizing health IT through blueEHR – Health IT as a Service (HITaaS), a cloud-based healthcare-specific software development and infrastructure environment that empowers users to build and deploy quickly and efficiently eHealth solutions.
blueEHR is used in four continents and 36 languages. ZH is headquartered in Bethesda, MD, USA, employs over 220 people globally through its subsidiaries in Geneva, Switzerland, and an Offshore Delivery Center (ODC) in Kerala, India.
We are driven by a single objective – minimizing healthcare technology costs by employing the latest technologies – which we believe empowers people to live their life to the fullest. If you share this vision and want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, we would like to speak to you.
To learn more about ZH Healthcare, please visit: https://zhhealthcare.com
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Office of the CEO
Job Location: Remote (Work From Home)
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 8 to 15 Years
Educational Qualification: MBA (preferred but not required)
Description of duties:
The Executive Assistant represents the CEO in the organization and works closely with the leadership teams in monitoring progress across functions and business units to achieve organizational goals. The individual will prioritize the agenda and governance of the functions of the CEO and regularly communicate priorities to leadership team members and manage communication with internal and external stakeholders. The Executive Assistant will ensure that the meetings with the CEO are effective and resulting action items are followed through. The individual will identify and understand analytical/reporting requirements and design data and information flow systems, as well as document the processes and present the results achieved.
The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO and have all, but not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Connect and collaborate with CEO’s direct reports, CTO, CPO, VPs, AVPs, directors, etc., regularly on various initiatives/ projects
• Represent the CEO in critical meetings, as required
• Support development and administration of OKRs
• Manage CEO reviews – business scorecard tracking, action follow-ups, and closure
• Proactively work with teams to understand and solve challenges and issues
• Bring clarity to teams on the CEO’s priorities
• Prepare CEO’s presentations for internal and external meetings
• Assist the CEO with research and communication tasks
• Assist in executing and implementing strategies, methodologies, and plans of the CEO
Qualification and Skills required:
• Must have demonstrable and outstanding stakeholder management skills working effectively with senior leaders
• Must have strong strategic thinking and analytic capabilities
• Must understand the software development lifecycle and client delivery models
• Must have knowledge and understanding of various organizational departments within the business
• Must effectively prioritize executive information, assess alternatives, and develop recommendations
• Capacity to navigate ambiguity and flexibility to take on new assignments according to demands
• Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research and produce executive presentations
• Must have executive presence along with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated capability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
• Willingness to wear multiple hats as and when required or demanded